Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I need to post so that I can enjoy more of the site's features so I thought this was a good place to start.:) I'm in Northern Kentucky and I am just reaching a position to get started. I have learned a lot already. Look forward to chatting with you all.:thumb:

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Welcome to our community from Dallas. the reason they want you to post is to get you into the community. We try to help each other here. I will tell you I have friends on the posts and we don't always agree with each other. WE do have a common bond to help each other. Keep on posting and let us know how we can help you and how you can help us. It is two way street. WElcome again.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Welcome Aboard.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. My first priority now is getting the most essential things as fast as I can. I have been interested in prepping for awhile, but never seemed to have the means to do so on any real level. I guess you can say that I'm in overdrive now:)

·
Registered
57 Posts
hello from a Southern-born Northerner

Thanks. My first priority now is getting the most essential things as fast as I can. I have been interested in prepping for awhile, but never seemed to have the means to do so on any real level. I guess you can say that I'm in overdrive now:)
You & a bunch of us other newbies.:thumb:

I'm a son of KY- born in Louisville. Welcome. Lot of great info here & even greater people.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts