Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I found this site about two months ago. I grew up in Western Canada and have been an outdoor type for most of my life. Starting with when I was young I was very involved in the Boy Scouts of Canada. I was alway taught to "Be Prepared" from there I went into the Navy as a medic and then on to my adult life taking me far into the artic as well as deep into the Southern US for work. I have always thought that I was prepared as I also was a Jeep Jamboree trail guide for a few years and spent many a night in the vastness of the Candian Rockies. I moved to Texas a couple of years ago when I fell in love with a Red Neck girl from East Texas. It was love at first site.

Her Father and I have become very close and he has introduced me to the Survial plan that everyone must follow if they plan to be a part of a Family when SFTF. His years as a US Marine and a country boy has taught him much about making it and he is passing on his ideas to me and I to him. I'm looking forward to the knowlege I have gained from this website from what I have read and what Icontinue to read.

Thank you and God Bless.

TEXCAN

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Welcome to our community and to Texas. Good to have you in both. Outside of the People's Republic of Dallas north and east Texas have some good folks.

·
Good Bye
1,808 Posts
Welcome home! Nothing like seeing more Texas on the boards. Houston here!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks all, glad to be here. It's been an interesting road comming to America legally. (it would have been easier the other way). I hope to be voting in the 2012 election by going the right way!!!!

Ps. I love TEXAS!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts