Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I became interested in survival decades ago. Being raised in a family that had to work hard to survive, read little money, is an advantage. We know how to use tools and gather food. Hunting and fishing was not just an enjoyable hobby, but an important way to put meat on the table. Growing our own food was a requirement if you wanted to eat. I have traveled a long path from those days, but the spirit to survive is always present. Survival of the family is an ongoing heritage. We raise our children to educate themselves not only at universities, but on the homestead. The ability to use a chain saw or shovel is no less important than chemistry. Knowledge is the key. I believe you must not only be able to use tools and weapons, but also be able to understand the environment well enough to thrive in city or wilderness.

·
Registered
11,613 Posts
Welcome Much to learn here. Things to ponder follow:

Have a BOL?

Self-sufficient? Garden?

Reload? Cast bullets?

Practice permaculture? Gather wild foods?

·
When all else fails......
2,503 Posts
Welcome from Alaska

You'll be in good company. You seem like you have a lot to offer here.

Reactions: SSGNasty

·
survivalist
2,462 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from just across the state line in N.Ga.Seems like you were part of the group all your life and just hadn't found this forum yet.Hope to read some of your post soon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts