Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, my names Josh. I'm 14 years old, I really like your videos Kevin. Right now in my arsenal (Not including my older brothers larger one) I've got one of what I'm pretty sure is one of your faves, the Ruger 10/22, a Lever-Action Marlin .357, a Mossberg 20 Gauge, and a Single Shot .308 that we recently purchased from my fathers Masonic Lodge's gun show. As for handguns, there's a 9millimeter Sig, a Glock .45 ACP (a personal favorite), and a .38 Taurus that we use mostly for home defense. I go Squirrel hunting every now and again (Not much space to go in my area) and occasionally some small game. Just dropping by to say hello, and hang around on these forums. I don't consider myself an expert in firearms nor do I pretend to be, so I'm going to go browse the rest of these forums and see what I can hopefully learn and possibly input on.
Thanks,
Josh

·
Banned
1,798 Posts
Welcome from Idaho, Josh! We all love the 10/22:thumb:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Idaho, I'm going to take a shot in the dark (sorry, still a lot of gun puns to get out of my system) and say you're from Idaho?:rolleyes:

·
Knocked Down But Up Again
5,579 Posts
Welcome, Josh. This is one sweet place to learn; glad to see the new generation wanting to grab onto knowledge.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts