Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody.

Names Christopher, but my friends call me NIE. I am a Veteran that just moved from Iowa to Southern California (talk about culture shock), looking for more information. I will attempt to share what I know, however I am sure I will end up learning more in this community.

thanks for taking the time to read this topic.

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Welcome from NC

Reactions: SSGNasty

·
RH-O Negative
5,647 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Nevada, Republic of Texas and thank you for your USN service to this Nation.

Reactions: SSGNasty

·
Trust but verify
660 Posts
Welcome NIE

I hope you enjoy the forum and also learn a lot.

I can relate about the culture shock. I moved to southern California from TX back when Rodney King was in the news and parts of LA and surrounding areas looked more like Mogadishu with the burning pillars of black smoke rising up in columns everywhere. California today has some tough times ahead.

California is also very beautiful state. Venture out to see the grandeurs of its parks and historical attractions.

Look me up anytime I’ll share if I have knowledge about something. This site also has a Southern California Group you may be interested in. I have been meaning to join it if I stop procrastinating. An on-line friend in it just got them all to gather. . .

Sincerely, Ned

1 - 20 of 32 Posts