Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My husband and I are trying to get more info and see what others are doing, esp in terms of the coming election.

We'd leave CA in a heartbeat for a conservative state, if it weren't for my health issues and the climate/ weather here that I benefit from, among other things.

If things get too ugly here, though, we will have to consider it. The rest of the west coast is a mess even more so, so not sure where else would work for me. The desert is totally a no go, as is humidity. Not even sure any place in the US will be immune, though. We just have to keep praying!

·
Dodging bat clap
766 Posts
Welcome, from the region of Garcettiville.

Vigorous discussion going on in the Boards about (less than) civil unrest, urban preparation, and the current political climate.

There have been several discussions particularly about urban bug-out, if that's in your interests. Lots of reading material here, and good folks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome, from the region of Garcettiville.

Vigorous discussion going on in the Boards about (less than) civil unrest, urban preparation, and the current political climate.

There have been several discussions particularly about urban bug-out, if that's in your interests. Lots of reading material here, and good folks.

Thank you!
old_code...
Great! Just what we are looking for!
Can you pls point me to those discussions? On which thread? Thanks! :)

·
Premium Member
2,339 Posts
Welcome from Southern Illinois. A place ruled by a NAZI dictator running the state from Chicagostan.

Reactions: SSGNasty
1 - 14 of 14 Posts