1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Prepared in NH
12,874 Posts
Greeetings and Welcome to the Site.

·
A quick fella...
103 Posts
Welcome aboard from another one planted in the lower palm meats of the mitten. Got some harsh kinda cold outta no where past few days eh?

·
Live Clean, Fight dirty
1,377 Posts
Welcome from Michigan. Always nice to see more michiganders.

·
RH-O Negative
5,647 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Collin County, Republic of Texas.

·
Geronimo!
4,053 Posts
Hi all, im new here, be gentle :p
Welcome to the site. I sure do love visiting Michigan ... never have quite figured out how Detroit can be in that state. Some of the most conservative, down to earth people I know are from Michigan. Had an uncle who ran the postal routes out to the islands in his boat for almost four decades ... but man, Detroit sure is one screwed-up city.

You know, they didn't center Robo Cop there by chance - they figured it would be the worst city in the country sooner or later and I'll be dogged if it is not coming true to some degree, Detroit and Memphis I suppose ... and I've got ties to both.

I was up in Ypsi for a wedding last summer and I'll be dog if we were not woken one morning to the sound of Muslim prayers over a loudspeaker. I thought I was back in the middle east.

Crazy stuff.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts