Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, not very good at introducing myself. I started into survivalism about 14 years now, doesn't seem like that long. Still having trouble getting the wife fully aboard, most the time she just rolls her eyes but she doesn't complain.

Spent a total of 10 years in the army. N guard, and sc state guard. The SC state guard is basically a state organized militia. Started in Infantry in army and moved to Military Police in State Guard.

I'm a Cub Scout leader, EMS first responder, a member of my counties Rescue Squad.

Thats about it, I used to be a member of another survival forum but it went belly up a few months ago, just waited till now to find another. Generally can be found at gunsnet.net survival forums but that place is pretty dead. Anyway looking forward to sharing ideas.

·
Registered
22 Posts
'wife rolls her eyes...'
My fellow survivalists !!
That's a sure sign you are headed in the right direction.
Welcome aboard - fr. So. Tx. !!

Thank you for dedicating so much for the Freedom we now enjoy.
God Bless.

jz

·
Come quickly Lord
2,049 Posts
Welcome Trekker! :D:

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
My husband rolls his eyes at me! LOL

But he's got all the right stuff to see us through: guns, ammo, bow, he's an engineer and just built me a greenhouse, he let me buy hundreds of dollars of grain and a mill, so he indulges me a bit! LOL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.