Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Realist
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This seems like an amazing board. I look forward to exploring the topics and learning what I can.

I'm David from SC. Have a workshop and publishing business teaching investigators and intelligence analysts how to better utilize Internet and manage information much more effectively.

I guess I'm a "survivalist" from way back. About 35 years ago I did the Colorado Outward Bound School on a scholarship from Coors. I always enjoyed the outdoors but COBS got me into a mindset of preparedness and self sufficiency that has brought me to where I am today.

My handle says a lot. Like millions of you out there I believe we're heading for some seriously rough times. Not to be an alarmist but my opinion is that things will be getting a lot worse before they get better. It may take several years (2012?) for things to calm down but it will be a much different world!

That's it for now.

DV

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Welcome aboard from NC.

Reactions: SSGNasty

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Welcome from coastal NC

·
Registered
42 Posts
This seems like an amazing board. I look forward to exploring the topics and learning what I can.

I'm David from SC. Have a workshop and publishing business teaching investigators and intelligence analysts how to better utilize Internet and manage information much more effectively.

I guess I'm a "survivalist" from way back. About 35 years ago I did the Colorado Outward Bound School on a scholarship from Coors. I always enjoyed the outdoors but COBS got me into a mindset of preparedness and self sufficiency that has brought me to where I am today.

My handle says a lot. Like millions of you out there I believe we're heading for some seriously rough times. Not to be an alarmist but my opinion is that things will be getting a lot worse before they get better. It may take several years (2012?) for things to calm down but it will be a much different world!

That's it for now.

DV
Heya, Dave!

I'm with ya! :thumb:

Hello from WI!

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
Hey David

Alot of us think as your name implies.

Welcome from SE Ga.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey from the Lowcountry. Im actually looking into moving. Im sure you have noticed that our beloved Palmetto State has been changing for the worse! Too many outsiders moving in and changing our ways.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts