Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I probably wont be posting much for now as I have a lot to read first. Ive decided to take control of my situation aka responsibility for myself in case of plague/riots/power outages/inclement weather, and anything short of the apocalypse. hopefully none of this will happen, but one should wish for he best but be prepared for the worst.

that being said.

I am soooo unprepared. hence why I've come here to learn a bit.

this website was brought to my attention by the videos posted on youtube by "survivalistboards"

right now I am in a somewhat dense urban area in an apartment which does not lend itself to a lot of modification such as planting too much, and the such, but for now Ive started to have extra batteries, food, water... etc also my two female roommates are now trained in how to use fire arms so I have a couple of boxes of ammo and a g19.

I hope to pay off some bills and get some land outside the city where I can have some space to sprawl out a bit and work on some projects including survival, and autonomy from civilization (such as the power grid) of course baby steps maybe rainwater collection for the garden first, then work my way up.

also I want to learn more about camping and the such in south central Texas so I can drag my GF and friends out with me.

·
Prepared in NH
12,852 Posts
Greetings and Welcome on board.

·
RH-O Negative
5,647 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Collin County, Republic of Texas.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts