Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya guys. Been getting the preps sorted for a while now. Been a member of a couple of other related forums for a few years and just expanding my horizons.

I do a bit of hunting when I get time.

I got a sense we are in for a rough ride for the next few years so just battening down now.

·
TrailBlazer
734 Posts
hey welcome, i visited Perth last year actually, have a good friend there, welcome!

·
Bratach Bhan Chlann Aoidh
1,366 Posts
Happy New Year to you all.

Hope it's good to you.

8PW
SE Qld

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Better enjoy it quickly since we may be off the screen when the new censorship takes over down under. Good to have you with us. Hope you find good people here.

·
AKA The Dragon
2,818 Posts
Welcome mate, from SE Qld.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Better enjoy it quickly since we may be off the screen when the new censorship takes over down under. Good to have you with us. Hope you find good people here.
Considering our biggest Telco isnt having anything to do with it and a report has just been released stating its a fruitless effort and cant work, I seriously doubt there will be any filtering and if there is..... well I work in IT as an analyst so I can think of half a dozen ways around it already.

The problem with govt's is that they know nothing so take advice from consultants. These consultants are usually from private enteprise that contract to the government and have a vested interested in any extra projects they recommend. Its financially beneficial for them to recommend this filter knowing full well it wont work as its all chargeable hours whether it goes ahead or not.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts