Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11,613 Posts
Welcome, Much to learn here.

Things to ponder follow:

Have a BOL (bug out location, if needed)?

Self-sufficient? Garden? Stored food?

Reload? Cast bullets? Practice with your firearms?

Practice permaculture? Gather wild foods?

·
Improvise Adapt Overcome!
12,005 Posts
Hello!!
I am planning a move to Carrabelle in the next 3 years.

Just curious, what are the beaches, and water like by you? How were you guys effected by the Oil Spill?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
In my opinion, everything is looking good down on the beaches, I usually spend a good amount of time on the coast surf fishing for sharks & big reds with the family.I have seen some oil spots in the past on the beach but in my opinion BP did a fair job cleaning up their mess, at least on the surface of the beach for the last 6 months I have been pretty active on the coast & haven't seen any oil or tar on the beach. I feel like the local economy has been doing better with time, I have a good friend who owns a restaurant and has been doing very well,
Oh yeah, the fish are biting!!!:thumb:

·
Inglorious Deplorable
21,135 Posts
Sounds like more damage was done by the Media then by BP -- and BP is doing something about what they did.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
In my opinion, they have done a pretty good job, I also have seen a lot of people get a lot of money from BP who didn't deserve it. I think most of the damage was done in La. But many people took advantage of the money they were offering, If BP really did their home work they could of saved a lot of money. But that's not my business, I didn't ask for anything. I'm a go getter. :thumb:

·
Banned
865 Posts
Been surf fishing at Ft. Pickens the past 2 days and their are quarter sized tar balls all over the place.. BP and its lazy workers can go suck ass

1 - 20 of 32 Posts