Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Cover your Six!!
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everybody,

Just joined up and I must say that this site is great! My family and I live here in Orlando, Florida and would like to meet up with sincere, like minded folks who are preparing for the rough times ahead!

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Welcome to our community from Dallas TX. Hope you find good friends here. Use your time wisely. Prepare your kits now for 72 hours first and then 2 weeks and then 3 months and so on. Break down your goals so you can see you are making progress. read all you can. Your mind is a great tool.

·
Cover your Six!!
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys. I have been an 'Awakened Citizen' for a couple of years now (911 really woke me up to the dark side of our government). I have been getting prepared for about six months now. EBOP-
'Emerency Bug-Out Plan' has somewhat been laid out, but flexible to adapt to circumstances. I am not an extremist, just fundamental Christian, who is taking extra measures to insure the safety and well being of my Family. I Would like to get with local, sincere, like-minded folks, to compare notes, share experiences, and possibly organize.

Straight Razor,........Wassup my fellow Orlandoan!

·
Cover your Six!!
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey another Floridian here. I relocated to NC because of work but I am returning to central Florida. I know a lot of people do not view Florida as a good retreat place, however I do.

Hello P,

Thanks for chiming in. My Family and I are getting prepared, but I really do not have anybody to group up with. I met a few nice folks here in Orlando, that are concerned, but they are no way near as ready as I am. With the events that has happened in the last few weeks, I have been getting call backs from folks that told me, "There is no way that the US Economy will collapse!......and that "I need to ge a Hobby!". Well now I do have a new hobby........Survivalism! Those nay sayers are now asking me for advice!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts