Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i've been lurking for almost a year, and have wanted to comment, chime in, clarify, help out, ask questions ect since the first day!

yup i signed up and took the plunge, this site is really great, actually fantastic! i've learned so much and the site has taken my ideas and thoughts into dozens of new directions that wouldn't have happened without it, so ty all. :thumb:

Exercised my rights today and went to a gunshow in the communistwealth of Massachusetts, and i must say since the last gunshow a few months ago there were less tables and dealers, BUT more cool stuff (saw a preban colt carbine for $1200.00, not bad considering Mass still has the AWB) and ammo tent had plenty of everything normal although at slightly high prices,,but at least available.

Even the area Walmart is starting to have ammo on the shelf every time I stop in, but we all know all it takes is one work from the current administration to throw everything into a tizzy!:(

I'm looking forward to more posts, and reading more also, so stop by and say hey,

·
Prepared in NH
12,847 Posts
Greetings and Welcome to the Site.

·
RH-O Negative
5,647 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Nevada (North DFW), Republic of Texas.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts