Al

Reactions: SSGNasty

·
Registered
11,613 Posts
Welcome Much to learn here. Things to ponder follow:

Have a BOL?

Self-sufficient? Garden? Stored food?

Reload? Cast bullets? Practice with your firearms?

Practice permaculture? Gather wild foods?

·
90/10 headed for 95/5
7,665 Posts
Welcome to the Boards, from Ontario.

Reactions: SSGNasty

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome Much to learn here. Things to ponder follow:

Have a BOL?

Self-sufficient? Garden? Stored food?

Reload? Cast bullets? Practice with your firearms?

Practice permaculture? Gather wild foods?
Is this a worthyness test? lol

for the most part, I plan on bugging in, rather than out; unless something local drives me away, in which case I have a moderately stocked BOL.

My primary location is an acreage off the beaten track, where I am working on self-sufficiency. I have a formal garden, and acres of native plants that produce fruit; plus a dirth of local wildlife. I try to maintain a year of stored food, and with filtration and/or boiling; I have at least that in water.

Just getting into reloading, but prob have enough ammo on-hand to never need to. Don't have the molds yet, but have all the rest of the accessories to cast, including 6-700 pounds of lead.

I try to get out shooting something at least a couple times a week.

I have been working for the past 4 years to set myself up in a permaculture environment

My wife and I are heavy into backwoods camping, via either hiking or canoeing... so I have all the assosciated camping gear, with backups, and parts. Both of us are familiar and comfortable using it.

I have enough wood laid in for several winters of burning, and cooking, both indoors and out.

Thanks for the warm welcomes...

cheers all!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts