Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
:thumb:

Hello, new here,

Just a few questions and statements for now, no offense but I am superbly truthful and not at all afraid to question todays talking heads. This would include but is not limited to Everyone of authority and otherwise, whether it be irl or online.

Questions:

1) Are a majority of members here aware that there is no "Democrat" Or "Republican" and it can be reasonably argued that current government, its officials and those institutions responsible for "enforcement of laws" are currently being tyrannical?

-Thru cursory research, this does not seem to be the case

2) Are those that are religious (I am not) aware of the "order' of things as it is written 1 Corinthians 11:3 KJV?

- Are those that are religious also aware and understand completely what is written in John 8:31-47??

-Also are the religious folk confident in understanding what the word is saying about the Pagan holiday Christmas in Jeremiah 10:1-4?

Mod edit: Read the rules. Follow the rules

Statements:

1) I AM NOT at all supportive of our military industrial complex unless it is being used to protect our own boarders and American People

1a) I am also NOT in support of our current day law enforcement institutions or judicial system.... #NotAllCops is not valid as I believe all order-followers are obviously unable to think critically and/or are simply only looking out for themselves and their family regardless the harm "following orders" subjects good humans to.... this is a HUGE character flaw IMHO and that is pretty difficult to argue

2) I AM NOT at all in favor of immigration and I am a firm believer that you are only American if you are Black, American Indian (or whatever label society has conjured up for this people this week), or White and AT LEAST 3rd generation American-soil-born.

... I suppose there is waaaay more and I will continue in due time, but my current thought process is that I likely wont be here long anyways, either by choice or by "authority"

Change my mind, as some guy might say :thumb:

·
Wannabe Mountain Hermit
13,725 Posts
Hidy and welcome to the boards from southern Oklahoma. :)

As long as you don't call people names, threaten someone, troll and as to the topic that can't be talked about that is what the owners of this company has stated is against the rules and it's enforced.

·
Super Moderator
14,322 Posts
:thumb:

Hello, new here,

Just a few questions and statements for now, no offense but I am superbly truthful and not at all afraid to question todays talking heads. This would include but is not limited to Everyone of authority and otherwise, whether it be irl or online.

Questions:

1) Are a majority of members here aware that there is no "Democrat" Or "Republican" and it can be reasonably argued that current government, its officials and those institutions responsible for "enforcement of laws" are currently being tyrannical?

-Thru cursory research, this does not seem to be the case

I think that many on here are of the opinion that there isnt much of a difference. However, if you think the US is tyrannical then I suggest you go to a country with an actual tyranny and you will find that you chance your mind

2) Are those that are religious (I am not) aware of the "order' of things as it is written 1 Corinthians 11:3 KJV?

- Are those that are religious also aware and understand completely what is written in John 8:31-47??

-Also are the religious folk confident in understanding what the word is saying about the Pagan holiday Christmas in Jeremiah 10:1-4?

We have a religious section for those type of questions.

3) Why is it that A******n as a topic of discussion is being censored here?

I am leaving this here to answer your question. However, beware that in the future any mention of this will be issued an infraction. 17. Topics on ABORT*ION are NOT allowed. This means do not discuss it, mention it or post articles from other sources that include it in the article, pro or con. Do NOT mention Pro Choice, Pro Life, Roe v Wade EVER. Don't even discuss Planned Parenthood. Do NOT post any pictures, posters or videos/links to videos that depict or contain any of this. This means no discussion of it in any way shape or form, no matter how you phrase it or whatever BS spin you want to put on it to try and justify using it. If it's about the elective ending of an unborn child, fetus or infanticide in any way at all it is not allowed here.
Doing so will result in your post being deleted and an infraction and/or ban being issued.
From my understand this rule was implemented because the creator of this forum had seen many forums go down the drain over the topic. This is not up for discussion, do not bring it up again.

Statements:

1) I AM NOT at all supportive of our military industrial complex unless it is being used to protect our own boarders and American People

Plenty on here agree.

1a) I am also NOT in support of our current day law enforcement institutions or judicial system.... #NotAllCops is not valid as I believe all order-followers are obviously unable to think critically and/or are simply only looking out for themselves and their family regardless the harm "following orders" subjects good humans to.... this is a HUGE character flaw IMHO and that is pretty difficult to argue

That is fine. Just remember that military and police bashing of any kind is agianst the rules.
26. Cop and or Military bashing… Don’t do it! For further information please see this thread: https://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=66256

2) I AM NOT at all in favor of immigration and I am a firm believer that you are only American if you are Black, American Indian (or whatever label society has conjured up for this people this week), or White and AT LEAST 3rd generation American-soil-born.

Then you are stating that a vast amount of people who have been here for 100s of years are not Americans.

... I suppose there is waaaay more and I will continue in due time, but my current thought process is that I likely wont be here long anyways, either by choice or by "authority"

Change my mind, as some guy might say :thumb:

Welcome to the forum. Follow the rules, dont troll, be respectful to all and you wont have any issues.

·
Business Owner
2,286 Posts
Welcome.

You might take some time to read thru the rules of this site. Specifically in RE to your question #3. It was brought up a few years back for a vote if that topic should stay banned and it was overwhelmingly voted to stay that way by the members. Discussions on that topic will not change somebody's mind and result in name-calling and terrible behavior on both sides. It was decided to not allow it, and I agree.

5,599 Posts
If I were the OP, I would concentrate my efforts on getting far away from that nuke plant.

That said, welcome aboard..

Reactions: SSGNasty

·
Premium Member
2,339 Posts
Welcome from Southern Illinois. A place ruled by a NAZI dictator running the state from Chicagostan.

Reactions: SSGNasty
1 - 12 of 12 Posts