Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I had better introduce myself. I joined a short while ago and have been addicted to the site ever since.

Having read through a number of posts I know that I am in very good company - so thank you all for sharing.

I myself have always liked anything to do with survival and survival preparations. I am however embarrassed to say that this interest was always from an armchair perspective.

I am now pleased to report, having been motivated into action by this site that I have three large aquatainers filled with water, 40 litres of gas some flash lights and first aid kits.

I know that I have a long long way to go but I feel it is a start. Every pay day I plan on picking up more supplies. I might start to focus now on some food.

My little bit of advice so far for what it may be worth is if you are able keep on top of dental appointments etc to make sure you are in the best health possible. Imagine if SHTF and that nagging tooth still hadnt been seen to?

This may be basic stuff to some, but if anyone is able to take something away that would be great!

Sorry to go on for so long! I shall go back now to reading the many many useful posts!

Thanks for reading!:thumb:

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Premium Member
2,790 Posts
Welcome aboard. I spent a small amount of time on the rock as a young'un and lived in the Goose for a few years.

Cheers,
Per.

·
Quaerite primum regnum De
136 Posts
Welcome, finally another Newfoundlander on board. I knew it would only be a matter of time.

I'm sure you'll find that most of the people on here are really fine folks. I know I've learned a lot from many of them. I'm from(and living in) Central by the way.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey, liameyy.

You've got the right idea. Slow and steady works for prepping as well as racing. I like your advice about staying healthy as well.

QDman

1 - 15 of 15 Posts