1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Welcome from NC

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
welcome from central Il. grew up in northern Il, lived in southern Il. now settled right in the belly button... glad you could join us.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I'm a Mom, and Grandma from NE Kansas. I'm totally fascinated by all the subjects covered in this Board. Been following this preparedness wisdom since before Y2K. I consider that a major success....it DIDN'T hit us and leave us destroyed because of the notariety it got, and people DID buckle down and fix it and pray. I also believe we can take back this country, while preparing for whatever natural disasters might befall us.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Welcome from another Illinoisan

Hello I am a mom from Northern Illinois and always looking for more ways to become prepared and self reliant.
Kristina
Welcome Kristina. There are quite a few of us here from Illinois and some from c(r)ook county.
You will find much here of use, (and some stuff totally useless), after a while it becomes easy to separate the wheat from the chaff, (that's what delete buttons and ignore lists are for).
Set down, kick yer shoes off and enjoy.:D:

·
Prepared in NH
12,866 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts