Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here so I'll be looking for all the advice and information that I can get a hold of.

Bob...

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Good to have you here and welcome. Look for the good people on this site or any site you may use. Go to the information posted in the survival files. Also don't forget to use other resources like FEMA. It is not a dirty word. They don't cover self defense but what do you expect from a govt agency. They do have some good basic info. Look for threads that deal with new to survival/preparation.

Biggest thing you can do is don't panic. Make your plans now. Figure out where you plan to go or if you plan to stay where you are. Don't run if you don't know where you are going and have arrangements made for the place you are going. Remember your mind is your most important tool. Get as much info as possible. Find the web sites that sell supplies. Preparedness is a key word in searching on the net. Look for good people like the dealers on this site. ALso look for people like JRH, B&A Products, NitroPak. These guys have been around for years. They are not new to the race and will be there long term. Ask a lot of questions. Don't worry if someone acts like a horses behind. the good people are there for you. The only bad question is one not asked. Larry

·
Premium Member
1,421 Posts
Welcome, Bob. West Columbia here. There are probably 20 from South Carolina that I've identified so far. Ain't that great?!!!! There is lots to learn and most of the people are super friendly and genuinely want to help. You'll do fine here. Welcome again and I hope you stay around for a long time. :eek:)

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Welcome aboard.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts