Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say Hi to all. I've been checking out the forum for a few days now and decided to join and contribute as well as learn.
I'm from Bowdoinham, Maine ...... yeah out in the sticks, (Wouldn't have it any other way). I'm retired Navy, retired in 1994 after over 22 years, and a Viet Nam Vet. I love to hunt and I hold a CC permit in Maine. My Conceal weapon is currently a Keltec PF9 and for home defense I have a 357 revolver and a Mossberg pump 12 gauge.
Hope to get to know you all, well at least quite a few of you, and share experiences and advice as well as receive it.

·
RESET CONGRESS!!
9,462 Posts
Hello, Skitzer! Nice to have you aboard. Beautiful part of the country you live in.
Sounds like it may be an extra chilly winter up there this year.

·
Prepared in NH
12,866 Posts
Greetings and Welcome to the Forum.

·
Krazy Kitty
5,007 Posts
Just wanted to say Hi to all. I've been checking out the forum for a few days now and decided to join and contribute as well as learn.
I'm from Bowdoinham, Maine ...... yeah out in the sticks, (Wouldn't have it any other way). I'm retired Navy, retired in 1994 after over 22 years, and a Viet Nam Vet. I love to hunt and I hold a CC permit in Maine. My Conceal weapon is currently a Keltec PF9 and for home defense I have a 357 revolver and a Mossberg pump 12 gauge.
Hope to get to know you all, well at least quite a few of you, and share experiences and advice as well as receive it.
Welcome, from another Mainiac. Central Maine here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts