Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With everything that's going on politically and financially lately I finally reached the tipping point and got scared enough that I realized I need to do something to protect my family. In the interest of being positive I guess "better late than never" will be my motto for the day.

I spent the last few hours reading posts and I not only picked up valuable information but I feel better knowing I've made a decision to prepare for what may be coming.

Thank you

·
Be Prepared
273 Posts
Welcome to the forum... Your neighbor in St. George, UT! There is a tri-state group you should join under 'Groups'...

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
WElcome to our community from Texas. A lot of folks are coming around to finding that not all survivalists are a bunch of nuts. WE in fact are your neighbors and we hope we can help you through the time you have to prepare. you will get frustrated as you move forward. Remember this, when you get overwhelmed, let us know. It is okay to vent here. You need it like all of us do at some time or the other.

Don't try to do everything overnight. Get ready for the first 3 days (72 Hour Kits for the family). Then move on to prepare for the first 2 weeks and then the first 3 months. You need to set levels and goals so you have markers to know you have achieved something. Make your plans and be willing to change them as you find your knowledge level changes. Get as much material as you can for your survival library. Knowledge is your greatest weapon. Don't follow rumors. Rumors will drive you crazy. Be informed and keep your head about you.

Find friends here who will help you. And as you get ready help someone else. Pass it on. Stick with us. Even when we disagree with each other we still care about one another. God bless and look forward to hearing from you. GB

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
Hello and welcome to the community.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts