Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always been interested in survivialist techniques. I am a big fan of Man VS Wild (even though I know most of that is fake)--and I am always planning for the SHTF. I have done some extensive research on bomb shelters and fallout patterns in case of nuclear attack.

I am interested in learning more about what I can do to prepare myself. I will not be one of the ones who goes down without a fight. I will not wait for anyone to bail me out. It's survival of the fittest--and I believe myself to be pretty fit.

My other interests include Dog Agility, Dumpster Diving and collecting My Little Pony (no joke LOL)......

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Welcome to our family. this is a site where you can ask any question you want. You may not agree with all the answers but remember each of us has our opinion and that is OK. Sometimes survival may not be a fight, it may be a willingness to be prepared and to blend in. Find a group that you feel comfortable with. Mark your start up page so you can check in daily. the only way this site or any site for matte will work for you is to use it regularly. There are good people on this site. Kev is a really good guy for putting up with all us crazy people he has to deal with.

Use this site as a resource. Find people in your area to network with. Use the files and make hard copies of them. If it all hits the fan so to speak then your computer may not be of much use to you. Best wishes.

Remember also it is not the collection that counts. It is the journey of collecting that makes it worthwhile. Your mind is your greatest survival tool.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Omg! I love my little ponies! I live in elkhart, and I have over 300 ponies! I have been looking everywhere for someone who lives close to me who likes my little ponies as much as I do! If you would like to talk sometime, feel free to message me!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts