Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've just recent became more interested in survival. I've always been interested in the outdoor, but (as odd as it sounds) with the dawn of 2012 on the horizon I figured I should ready myself for multiple disaster scenarios. I'm in college so preparation on the non intangibles is going to be slow, but it's getting there. I've made quite a few visits to the army surplus/camping/firearms stores and preparing for a 4 day camping trip in Mid July. I've already learned quite a bit from the forums so far and hope to learn a lot more...

·
Registered
11,613 Posts
Welcome Much to learn here. Things to ponder follow:

Have a BOL?

Self-sufficient? Garden? Stored food?

Reload? Cast bullets? Practice with your firearms?

Practice permaculture? Gather wild foods?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't have a BOL due to the fact that I'm in college and funds are limited. In case of a disaster I have a good stock of suplies to hold me over until I make make the short trip home. Also ive had quite a bit of experience with my firearm (12ga winchester model 12) I've owned it and used it since I was about 12. Yet I'm not sure if that would be my weapon on choice. I've got my BOB about half stocked with the important items now I'm working out the small details and will be taking it on a test run in a few weeks...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts