Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well i am a third year college student and have always enjoyed nature and the human ability to adapt to any location. I have just recently discovered the usefulness of forums, its like a million free mentors helping you every step of the way! Im afraid that i may have more questions then answers right now but looking forward to learning alot.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Hey, another Mainah!

I live in the Belgrade Lakes area and yeah it's cold; been throwing lotsa wood in the stove tonight... I hate winter but won't leave Maine, duh, should have moved to a warm red state when I was younger.

·
The Punisher
1,607 Posts
Welcome aboard. Just curious what you consider frigid? It's -40 below here, and some friends to the north had -53 below on their porch this morning.:D: Stay warm, whatever the temps, and enjoy the site, lots of good info here.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi! I was to downeast Maine once - a place called Hancock Point. My long term goal is move to Maine, eventually.

Escaped from New Jersey to Arizona. For me that was an upgrade (though locals, especially the young ones, think I'm nuts), but Maine really left an impression when I was there.

Of course I haven't been there in midwinter yet, so I'd better make a visit first. But I think I can handle it :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts