Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself.

I am 30, mom to 2 girls and have always been into the outdoors. Growing up my dad was a "redneck" and is also an expert in survival. I got my hunter's safety course when I was 12 years old, and also became a certified open water diver. My dad was full cave certified so I was his hunting and diving buddy for many years. Since then I became advanced OW certified and then cavern certified. We primitive camp regularly, and I am also equipped with gear to go backpacking although I have yet to plan a trip. It's so humid and buggy in Florida, so I'm hoping maybe in the winter I can get my feet wet.
I also love to fresh water fish!

In the last few years I became a "prepper." I enjoy learning various ways to store food for LTS. I also enjoy canning, dehydrating and hoarding stuff that would come in handy "just in case" STHF. For example I have a sewing machine but no idea how to use the thing. I guess if it ever comes down to me making clothes for my children one day, they're going to look pretty ratchet. :)
Thanks for having me, and I look forward to joining in on here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also, my father is a member of the group. His name is stairman. I don’t believe he’s as active anymore. Some may remember him!

·
Paleoconservative
1,176 Posts
Welcome aboard Sunflower, from north Fl here..so right there with you on that wonderful humidity until mid Nov :D: Awesome that you have the dive certs and outdoor background. Have a great wknd!

·
Premium Member
2,339 Posts
Welcome from Southern Illinois. A place ruled by a NAZI dictator running the state from Chicagostan.

Reactions: SSGNasty
1 - 20 of 22 Posts