Registered
2,362 Posts
Welcome from Winston-Salem.

Reactions: Redrooster

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just a brief about myself. Born and raised in eastern N.C. I have been doing the survival thing from 1982 to the present. I started out my survival armory with a Universal .30 Carbine, Colt 1911 A1 and a Marlin 336. I built my first AR-15 in 1984 (total cost $275).
I worked as an Intermediate paramedic for a local hospital for six years.
In 1987 I joined the North Carolina State Defense Militia and served with the 3rd Btn 12th. Reg out of Onslow County for five years as a medic. I entered as a private and was promoted to Sgt. within two years. Got a bunch of certificates and an outstanding soldier award of which I am very proud.
I went into law enforcement in 1992. I served five years on the sheriff's emergency respose team and was the breach man and tail gunner on the stack on entry team. I have an armorers certificate for H&K USP. And a bunch of certificates that I cannot even remember from about every kind of LE school out there. I served as a small town police chief for three years until I was burned out on law enforcement and left. I became a truck driver and a new car salesman. After three years I was offered a good job working in the county detention center and have been there ever since. In my spare time I like shooting, camping, hunting, gun swapping.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts