Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there everyone,

"Q" here, prior service in combat arms for 8 yrs and MPs for 2. I have been following the NWO since Reagan's last term and was "enlightened" in '91 while deployed.

I see a lot of great information here, keep it going!

For those who are preparing for urban/rural unrest situations - camouflage worn by those who are not law enforcement or military is a beacon to identify "militants". Learn from history - Vietnamese, Iraqis, and Afghanistanis avoided military type clothing. Instead blend in with functional civilian clothing. Durable fabric to endure the rigors of your activities and dark colors to blend in with surroundings in the woods or night.

Weapons and ammo - I have multiple handguns, rifles, and shotguns, but have selected from what I have to be my weapons of choice if it comes to it, and here are my thoughts on it.
*Sidearm - High capacity handgun(9mm) would be best as when in a close range gun battle it is all about laying down the lead in the direction of your target.
*Sidearm backup - Always have a small concealable backup.
*Shotgun - slugs and or #4 buckshot are great for taking down targets behind walls/doors and big game. #6 or #8 Birdshot for birds and small game.(I chose my Mossberg 500 with an 18" dear barrel and pistol grip that makes the total length just barely legal of 22". It is capable of taking 2 3/4" or 3" magnums but I prefer the 2 3/4 " so I can fit 7 shells in the tube versus 5 for the 3" shells.
* AR15A2 - all of the above and to reach out and "touch" the target from a long distance.

Remember - DO NOT believe all you read, see, and hear, follow-up and do your own research. Misinformation/propaganda is a vehicle used by the NWO establishment to cause confusion/uncertainty of facts. (I still have Field Manuals for Battlefield Intelligence and Propaganda Operations, Psychological Operations).

·
Part Terminator
499 Posts
WEll off so far.. Seems like you have a touch of gun know how.. ThAT or your SearchFOO is strong... LOL Welcome from New York...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts