Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Live in CT on the MA border,36 married with a 4 year old little girl.I figured they way things are going,time to get serious!After some research this looks like a great place for that type of help.Just wanted to say hello to all :thumb:.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Live in CT on the MA border,36 married with a 4 year old little girl.I figured they way things are going,time to get serious!After some research this looks like a great place for that type of help.Just wanted to say hello to all :thumb:.
Welcome i just moved from C.T. and lived about 5 miles from mass.I lived in N.W. C.T.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi I'm probably a town or so away from you I'm not far the airport
I'm new here to the forum also
maybe we can meet at one of the free town green concerts that the towns seem to be having these warm summer nights, I'd love for my husband to meet some preppers to see that I'm not the only person who thinks we need to prepare for emergencies & coming hard times - right now he's not quite on board with the idea of prepping but at least he's starting to see the rise in food prices & noticed the bare shelves over at BJs in July so he's not fussing at me so much when I'm buying something extra

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
maybe we can meet at one of the free town green concerts that the towns seem to be having these warm summer nights, I'd love for my husband to meet some preppers to see that I'm not the only person who thinks we need to prepare for emergencies & coming hard times - right now he's not quite on board with the idea of prepping but at least he's starting to see the rise in food prices & noticed the bare shelves over at BJs in July so he's not fussing at me so much when I'm buying something extra
We're not far at all,over in West Suffield!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
avon i played hockey there.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts