Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I have lurked for a while on these boards and with the recent political events decided that I need to become more involved.

I'm interested in learning just about anything I can related to survival techniques and tools, and am excited to find that so many others are working on taking preparedness to new levels.

I've always had an interest in preparedness, and more so after 9/11. The attraction for me is rooted in the satisfaction derived from taking complete responsibility for one's destiny. I've also recently become a first responder which has proved to be an extremely valuable experience in that it has taught me how fast public service agencies citizens rely on can break down in truly desperate situations.

Anyways, that's enough morbidity for one post. Look forward to the continued sharing of ideas!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hello from Oklahoma. The first step towards survival I would take, would be getting out of Connecticut! lol. We have groups to help you. They swoop in in vans and abduct you, then deprogram you from all that liberal brainwashing they do up there. I used to live in Hartford. I escaped the minute I was presented with what they call a "hard roll" with my dinner. Now I know there is no substitute for southern cooking, especially yeast risen dinner rolls. But lawdy lawdy you guys shouldn't have to suffer like that. And eating a brick is probably cheaper anyway, and the same thing. lol.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The first step towards survival I would take, would be getting out of Connecticut! lol. We have groups to help you. They swoop in in vans and abduct you, then deprogram you from all that liberal brainwashing they do up there.
Amen! I hear you on that one. Fortunately I live in the only slightly more tolerable Northwest corner of the State where you still can run into the occasional person with a brain. I believe the rest of the State refers to this as ******* country. The subject of moving has come up more than once.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Hello from Oklahoma. The first step towards survival I would take, would be getting out of Connecticut! lol. We have groups to help you. They swoop in in vans and abduct you, then deprogram you from all that liberal brainwashing they do up there. I used to live in Hartford. I escaped the minute I was presented with what they call a "hard roll" with my dinner. Now I know there is no substitute for southern cooking, especially yeast risen dinner rolls. But lawdy lawdy you guys shouldn't have to suffer like that. And eating a brick is probably cheaper anyway, and the same thing. lol.
I'm currently in Hartford as I type.... I've seen the vans.. I've seen the abductions.. Not too sure I'd enjoy where they'd bring me.. And hard rolls rule.. :thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts