Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I'm a total newb here. My friend said I should check the site out as we are both conserned about being prepared for future events. (for when the zombies come;) ). I'm ex-army. I grew up in the Northwest and have hiked in places nobody has ever set foot. Longest hike was 3 1/2 weeks. I run a paintball team here in Colorado. I'm in construction. Avid hunter and gun collector when I find time. That's about it! Check me out at myspace if you want. http://www.myspace.com/generalwmb

Cheers, and good luck to all!

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey Zombie, where you shooting at on your myspace vids? Doesn't look familiar, and always looking for good places. Great seeing kids shooting. I take my daughter when ever possible.

Jim

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys!

Commoguy, we play in a wide array of places. We've got a pretty tight community of players and generally have one big game a month. The different teams and such tend to do their own smaller games inbetween the bigger ones.

Jdlong, we're shooting out at my paintball field. Nousefornames has a good spot up in Woodland Park, you should check out the "Colorado Group" maybe we can get a shooting day set up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts