Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends, I finally found a forum with some VERY valuable info on it. Am I the only one who incorporates his / her vehicle into the survival package? I go trail riding a lot and camp while I am out. I have been addicted to survival skills and equipment since I bought my first compass when I was 8. I still have plenty to learn of course. It seems this is the perfect place for doing such. I look forward to meeting all of you.

BTW, here is my trail truck:

·
Keeping it Simple
1,074 Posts
Welcome from Northern Nevada, I am an avid off-road enthusist myself, what are the decals on the vehicles? Is it a business or hobby organization.......or the FEDS????? Hahahahah, just messing with you.:D: Seriously, you a FED?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome from Northern Nevada, I am an avid off-road enthusist myself, what are the decals on the vehicles? Is it a business or hobby organization.......or the FEDS????? Hahahahah, just messing with you.:D: Seriously, you a FED?
Haha, no it's the decal for the 4x4 club I'm a member of:

http://www.dfw-tx4wd.org/Default.aspx

I did work as a corrections officer for 3 years though. :taped:

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,677 Posts
Welcome from NC

Reactions: Blazinator

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys. I was up till all hours last night learning all I could. I believe today will be the same haha. I might just make me a fire piston today after seeing a link on it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.