Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope I can find more people interested in Survivalism.

Feel free to ask me everything you want about Brazil.

·
I love this *****
Very Prepared!!
34,019 Posts
Welcome J.P. Brazil does seem to have a rich history. Do you enjoy it there? How's the economy? Anyway, welcome to the community. Enjoy.

Reactions: J.P.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Due to the high price of the commodities the economy is fine, the commies in the government are thieves but they aren't crazy to mess with the BC (brazilian FED) politics and destroy the country like Chavez and the Argetinians do. Do you know something about brazilian history?

Thank you for the welcome

·
1,794 Posts
Welcome J.P! I always like to ask those from other countries what the general opinion of their "real" people (not government) is of the United States. Can't remember anyone else from Brazil in here. It's OK if you say that we aren't highly regarded there as our government seems to sometimes do things that tend to make us unpopular abroad. Hope you approve of the people in this forum. That is all that really matters. Again, welcome.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well Scruggs, most people in Brazil don't like US because of the everyday anti-american brainwash in TV, newspapers and schools. They don't know nothing about politics, history or economy, they just repeat what people say on TV. As the american consuless in Brazil said: "The anti americanism in Brazil measures 1 mile of length, but 1 inch of thickness".

I'm not a typical brazilian. I love US and to say it here is almost a crime. I have a lot of fun seeing people becoming angry and without arguments when I support US. It's hilarious.

You shouldn't worry about what people think about US, especially the brazilians, they are not a threat.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome to the community.

~ Brian

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
welcome from the republic of Texas
great site with loads of info and fine folks
dig in and enjoy

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi JP

Just wondering are you looking at survival topics from a government problem point of view or from a natural disaster point of view. I only ask because I no very little about that area of the world.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Spiderhulk

I'm looking for informations about government problems because there are no natural disasters here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts