Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello and welcome from California.
I spent 4 years in Anchorage in the military many moons ago.
Alaska is a special place. Outstanding fishing and really big outdoors.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome

I'm 34 yrs old. Lived in AK for 16. Lots of opportunity up here to be a survivalist and I'm looking forward to the education available on this site.

·
Premium Member
2,025 Posts
"...anchored down in Anchorage..."

Sorry, I couldn't resist the musical reference.

Welcome from Vermont!

Tom.

·
The Punisher
1,607 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Alaskan. You're just 45 minutes from the real Alaska in Anchordite City there.:D::D:

·
One of the Frozen Chosen
250 Posts
Welcome to the forum Skeptic...always good to hear from another Alaskan! Cold this morning, huh... -10 at my place. I've been here almost 40 years now, and can't imagine living anywhere else. This site is a great place with a LOT of good info! Good to have you here!

·
The Punisher
1,607 Posts
Welcome to the forum Skeptic...always good to hear from another Alaskan! Boy it was cold this morning wasn't it!! -10 at my place down by Campbell Creek Science Center. This is a great place with a LOT of good info!
C'mon scorinth, -10 is child's play. Wake me when it's -30 to -40 below.:D::D:

·
I'm keeping my eye on you
2,204 Posts
It was 72 degrees, sunny with a slight breeze here today.

Welcome to the site. Florida here.

·
Registered
16 Posts
a truly perfect 47 degreee this morning.. i am the oddball south la person who sleeps w/ all the windows open until it gets to be about 30 which is we are fortunate we see once or twice a year ( by fortunate i mean we actually see it that cold) so i would call it quite balmy - although it will be 80 by noon more than likely.. can you all tell i like cold better than hot:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts