Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been lurking about, learning from many of you and finally decided to join. Just ordered a new pack and thought I would share some info. I noticed Amazon is having a sale on some camping gear, $20 off $100. I picked up the Kelty Tactical Falcon for about $160 (would like to have Kifaru or MR, pretty sure those would come with a divorce included) I thought that was pretty decent deal. I found a few good reviews, despite the less than stellar review on Amazon, one particular with some good pics on arfcom. Anyway it's good to officially be here.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Screw the search function. We love kicking dead horses and reviving beat-to-death subjects on a weekly basis!! Personally my favorites are "AR vs. AK" or the currently running "XD vs. Glock". Need to stop kick those dead horses, them things a re starting to bloat and its going to get awful smelly around here when somebody kicks one of them and it POPS.

Oh yeah, welcome aboard.

·
Registered
11,613 Posts
Welcome Much to learn here. Things to ponder follow:

Have a BOL?

Self-sufficient? Garden? Stored food?

Reload? Cast bullets? Practice with your firearms?

Practice permaculture? Gather wild foods?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have a BOL? Triple Check

Self-sufficient? Garden? Stored food? Check and check, except the garden, however my neighbor can feed a small army with his.

Reload? Cast bullets? Practice with your firearms? Check, check, and woohoo range day! If my stock of bullets runs out there are bigger problems...hmm I need to learn to make my own powder.

Practice permaculture? Gather wild foods? If need be... Wild game, mmm. If that's all gone I'm done anyway.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts