Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Custom User Title
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to stop in and say hello form south central Louisiana. I have been lurking around this (and other) board for a bit and have to say this one is the best out of the ones that I have visited. I have gotten a lot of good info in my short time here and hope to learn a lot more. See you on the boards!

Swampdaddy

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey how are ya? I am not from the south but moved her with my hubby, we live in Mississippi I think we both agree this is one of the best site's around like this we have found alot of info on different things that we have intrests in. Plus it's always nice to find people who share common intrests!

·
Prepared in NH
12,880 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the Forum.

·
Custom User Title
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. I have been reading a lot of the older posts and am continually impressed at the wealth of info and ideas I keep coming across. Still a lot of reading to go but I am enjoying every min of it. My new favorite web site by far lol.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.