Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Warning: EXPLOSIVE!
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most Distributors are OUT of AR-15 lowers... I picked up the last 5 that were available... They still have them listed but a phone call will tell another story...

They have been sitting on this stuff for months and all of the sudden...BOOM!

I think it will go back to normal for a while but, People have just gone NUTS this week... All five that I got are already sold...

There is blood in the water and the frenzy has begun...

Just hold tight, The prices will go up when they restock though...

·
Hunter/Farmer
1,950 Posts
I saw this coming,....I should have jumped on the gun dealers bandwagon and made a fortune. But I didn't.
I also see another profitable enterprise in the future, but I will pass on it too,....undertaker.:D:

·
Registered
937 Posts
A local shop in town has 20 lowers 115.00 each thats a great price. These are DPMS and if I had the extra cash I would buy to build maybe a pistol AR or something differnt but Im going to take money and buy ammo and things I need.

Im not sure if anyone has check www.essentialarms.com but they are about that price if you find a good FFL to charge you. We get charged here 22-35 bucks. Im not sure how the kits are going anyone see a jump in price.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
A quick swing past my neighborhood shop shows every SKS, RPK and AK has left the building. ALL ARs have left the building. almost all G3s,CETMEs, Mini 14 (even factory ranch models) and HK G3 clones have left the building. it is INSANE. and this place is massive. several thousand square feet of sales floor. there were the very high cost stuff around, Steyr Augs, FNH 2000s, PS90s, P90s, ect. No 50 cal at all.

They said they are used to high traffic this time of year- but usually only with hunting weapons. At the moment the hunting guns AND the military rifles are flying off the shelves. I couldn't even get close to the counter because every last space was full of people checking out handguns or being rung up.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Hmmm, it will be interesting to see what I find at the gunshow this morning. The one last wekk was kind of weird. There were not as many people there as usual but everybody was buying and folks were still coming in at 3:00. There were NO individuals selling their personal guns.
ARs were leaving by the dozen.

·
Scarred for life...
3,295 Posts
If Obama is elected these people will look like geniuses and you are going to see price increases not seen since 1994.

If McCain pulls it out of his ass, you are going to see these same people begin selling these guns back and prices are going to drop, at least somewhat.

Personally, I am tapped out. I don't have two dimes to rub together this week. All I have is some money for a group buy and that doesn't belong to me...

If I had the money I would be buying tons of ammo and guns.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts