Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Angry ol' coot
3,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on Iowans...tell me who you root for during football season.

I am a Drake grad, have had Iowa and ISU season tix during the year. Though I'm a Hawk fan first, ISU and UNI are always on my radar.

I prefer to go to Iowa games, but in my view, the Clones have one of the best tailgating atmospheres of anyone in the country (doesn't hurt you can leave at halftime for a few beers back at the old tailgate.)

Iowa's gameday used to be incredible. Though the tailgate areas were all over the board, the seas of Black and Gold fans funneling down Melrose wading through beer cans was a great time. Libtards and their policies have curtailed those experiences...and muted a truly fun and incredible weekend.

Go Hawks, Go Clones and GO Panthers.

Besides this, why in the hell don't we have an active Iowa board?

·
Christian mingler
7,381 Posts
I'm a gopher fan, yeah right, not even Minnesotans like them.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Cyclones, only because my boys went there, else could care less. My school, Embry Riddle, didn't even have a football team they had a rugby team.

·
Christian mingler
7,381 Posts
Let's get some offense, then we will be considered rank worthy.

Go Hawks!!!!!!!! I give up on you cyclones.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Go cyclones !!!

...the Title tells you who I root for. But, as I am a Cyclone fan living half an hour from Hawkeye Central, what I tell those Hawkeye people is...

Yeah, we may growl at each other a few days of the year, but for the rest of the time We're All Iowans !!!:thumb:

PS 'Clones, what do we have to do to have a winning Season ???

·
Angry ol' coot
3,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
...the Title tells you who I root for. But, as I am a Cyclone fan living half an hour from Hawkeye Central, what I tell those Hawkeye people is...

Yeah, we may growl at each other a few days of the year, but for the rest of the time We're All Iowans !!!:thumb:

PS 'Clones, what do we have to do to have a winning Season ???
Stop making Iowa your bowl game.:D:;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts