Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
2,281 Posts
saw the hat man twice when i was around 12 years old. then when i first started hearing about the shadow people and then the hat man about 4 years ago kind of freaked me out. i thought i was the only one who had experienced this phenomenon. i could also hear his footsteps coming up the stairs to my room. what was weird about the footsteps was the sound was like really loud over amplified or something. strange stuff out there.

·
survivalist in training
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Here's a recount of one of my experiences for those of you who are interested:

The first (paranormal?/lucid?) dream I had was when I was around 10 years old. I had crawled into my parents bed that morning after they got up and then went to sleep. I remember lying there (dreaming?) about the very room I was in, what the sky looked like outside the window, was aware of lying in the bed and on which side, every detail the same as "reality"...except for one - there was a "man" in the room. My face was facing off to the side, but I was somehow able to see all around the room, but my focus became glued to a man sitting on the old-fashioned Singer sewing machine my mom had by a window at the foot of the bed. He was dressed in an 1800s-style black suit with a black top hat. He was tall and slender, kind of leathery-looking, and looked older, maybe around 65. He had an intense gaze and looked at me with meanness in his eyes and face. I watched him intently too as he used both hands to help himself down off of the sewing machine and to a standing position. Slowly, he walked around the bed, never taking his eyes off of me. As he came closer, he eventually slowly reached out and put his hand upon my lower forearm above my wrist and gripped tightly. He then quickly pulled me right out of bed...

I awoke having landed on the floor, still able to feel the grip where it had been on my arm. Everything in the room was the same as in my "dream" except he was gone.

·
Young Blood
2,676 Posts
I see shadows in the local woods all the time. I usually just keep on my way, they love to frequent a ridgetop where there once stood a tavern; needless to say i rarely go up there alone.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts