Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It's one badass and realistic game. It's free, yet very high quality and bug free. Very good graphics and game mechanics. I used to play BF3 but this game is just so intense, gets your adrenline going. The army uses a similar game for training in real life believe it or not. Yeah, there's army propaganda in between loading screens but just mute the music volume for that. You always play against real humans in real time, you can't pay money for better equipment, there are no ads

https://youtu.be/NEntXJo88sg
Skip to 50 seconds

·
King of Canada
4,421 Posts

It's one badass and realistic game. It's free, yet very high quality and bug free. Very good graphics and game mechanics. I used to play BF3 but this game is just so intense, gets your adrenline going. The army uses a similar game for training in real life believe it or not. Yeah, there's army propaganda in between loading screens but just mute the music volume for that. You always play against real humans in real time, you can't pay money for better equipment, there are no ads

https://youtu.be/NEntXJo88sg
Skip to 50 seconds
If this is the same one, from a few years ago (8+ years); then yes, I played it and it is a fairly decent game.

·
Super Moderator
15,738 Posts
I have heard of the game but looking at the youtube video it looks like call of duty or modern combat? What makes it so much better?

·
Gettin There
1,645 Posts
I've played it. It's a good game. I've played 1,3, and Proving Grounds. I don't think I've played 2, but I'm not positive. I think it was the first one you had to go through medic training. Someone saved someones life because of what they learned in medic training. That by itself is kind of neat I think.

·
Gettin There
1,645 Posts
I have heard of the game but looking at the youtube video it looks like call of duty or modern combat? What makes it so much better?
The last time I played CoD was I think the first Modern Warfare. The one right after World at War. I'm not saying it is better other than it is free. One more interesting factor of AA is that you don't recover from your wounds like in CoD, you can be "healed" by a medic but that only stops your condition from getting worse. A slight aggravation about AA is that you are limited to the weapons in a squad. For example most people will be standard infantry with a couple having to be machine gunners and only a couple snipers. If I remember right in CoD anyone could be whatever they wanted.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can go lean, you can go prone, the recoil, guns, health, bleeding, etc are all realistic, probably the most realistic game in the world. It is lag and bug free, the hitbox detection is great and the server can choose clientside or serverside hit detection. There are flashes, smokes, and nades. COD is more of an arcade game, this is more of a simulator. I played it starting 10 years ago and it's gotten way better since AA3.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.