Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
6 Boys and 13 Hands
10,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh no it's V'ger :D:

Looks like we might be in for another Star Trek series. :sleep:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ger-2-spacecraft/story-e6frev20-1225865566982

Have aliens hijacked Voyager 2 spacecraft

IT left Earth 33 years ago, now it's claimed the Voyager 2 spacecraft may have been hijacked by aliens after sending back data messages NASA scientists can't decode.

NASA installed a 12-inch disk containing music and greetings in 55 languages in case intelligent extraterrestrial life ever found it.

But now the spacecraft is sending back what sounds like an answer: Signals in an unknown data format!

The best scientific minds have so far not been able to decipher the strange information – is it a secret message?

·
Registered
15,150 Posts
wow..... well if a person really uses an open mind and considers that it is a big place out there.... we cannot be all alone. So perhaps something or someone is sending a message.

Now that will be an exciting moment.... but bear in mind that even if these geniuses actually do figure out what is being said... not one word of it will come to light of day...

The ramifications to society as a whole would be massive and people (some) are still thinking they are the center of the universe...:thumb:

·
Registered
15,150 Posts
Fascinating, I'm going to keep following this story-

If there is something doing this, it would be the biggest story in modern times

It darn sure would be... but it makes me wonder how many weak minded people would lose it over this... I mean people can be rather self centered and very blind to the possibilities of life out there...

But it is exciting in a huge way though... and I for one would love to see the reports and look at it ...

·
Time to reap has come
3,885 Posts
It darn sure would be... but it makes me wonder how many weak minded people would lose it over this... I mean people can be rather self centered and very blind to the possibilities of life out there...

But it is exciting in a huge way though... and I for one would love to see the reports and look at it ...
Yes exciting, but I agree, I think many would panic!

·
Registered
34,022 Posts

1000000000% agree:thumb:

I would love to see those reports as well, I hope this story just doesn't die off. If it's just malfuntions then okay...but I really want to know!!

I can't imagine anything we find to shake my faith or make me freak out, but like you said some would go a little nutty

·
Registered
15,150 Posts
Yes exciting, but I agree, I think many would panic!

remember Mr. Orwell did war of the worlds and look what happened across the nation.... mass panic was reported in many places...

My uncle said the neighbors actually left town and went into the mountains north of where i grew up.... and a lot of folks he said went to church... :)

man did i blow that name...It was H G Wells not Orwell....

·
Banned
1,021 Posts
Why?

Why do you think GOD hasn't answered our prayers. Those of us in need.

It's like when you drive your care down the road. You don't worry about all the little gears and stuff under the hood. At least not until something breaks. We're broken right now but haven't stopped rolling yet.

GOD has other things to do right now - an entire UNIVERSE full of stuff. I do believe there other more intellegent life out there and possible some stupid stuff as well. But anything capable of interstellar tavel has to be smart.

We'll see if it's like a Sci-Fi movie and if THEY want us to eat our brains. It could be like that remake of The Day The Earth Stood Still and we'll be totally wiped out just because we're bad for the planet.

:upsidedown:

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
At this point.........I think I would prefer the "one universe government" over the "one world government" and the "new world order". Wouldn't that be a kick in the pants to the mighty powers that just "think" they are that at the moment. If it turns out bad----at least they'd be on the same menu. SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!

·
Time to reap has come
3,885 Posts
At this point.........I think I would prefer the "one universe government" over the "one world government" and the "new world order". Wouldn't that be a kick in the pants to the mighty powers that just "think" they are that at the moment. If it turns out bad----at least they'd be on the same menu. SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!
Good one, thanks for the giggles!!:):cool:

·
zombie response team
3,188 Posts
interesting to say the least, as big as the universe is its completely stupid not to keep an open mind about others out there, hell there probably is, maybe thats what god is, any way i doubt they release what the coded sypher is if they do decode it.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.