Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Fillzee and Outcast923 hit it on the head. New member here from Bayonne, but I'm a transplant from Queens NYC. The top eastern half of the state is too busy working working working and running around for stuff you can't get to M-F because you're working. That's how my life is. I am just so very glad I live here and not still in NY.

·
Registered
23 Posts
currently looking to move from our current home in NJ, and the search is so depressing. My work is based out of NJ so we are pretty planted here. Id love to be able to upgrade to some property (I currently have nothing) for my son to play and explore in but the taxes on anything near an acre are upsurd. So sad we pay so much in this state and get so little.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Northwestern NJ here near the PA /NY boarder. Cant wait to get out of this state, but 15 more years till retirement. Its depressing coast of living is getting out of hand.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Northern NJ prepper here. Looking to build up my network of people. My partner and I are planning on moving to Virginia in the fall if everything goes well. Until then I am always looking for new open, like minded people to chat with and meet up wtih. Never can hurt to have lots of good friends who are like minded.
-RedRaider

·
Registered
17 Posts
Northern NJ prepper here. Looking to build up my network of people. My partner and I are planning on moving to Virginia in the fall if everything goes well. Until then I am always looking for new open, like minded people to chat with and meet up wtih. Never can hurt to have lots of good friends who are like minded.
-RedRaider
Morristown, NJ here. Near Randolph, would love to hook up with some local folks and talk shop. Let me know if anyone is here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Salem county, but I Wana get out but can't until thw wife retires in 7 yrs....not cause I hate the state, but the hight taxes and corrupt politicians are killing us, but yes I know, corrupt politicians are eerywhere.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts