Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

KOAD; FOAD; ESAD
Discussion Starter #1
Newest book,Day of Wrath?...Not very long,about 48,000 words....Very scary stuff....on my Kindle it was about a3 hr read-through..not a diffucult read...The Guy knows how to punch through the haze in the brain

KOAD; FOAD; ESAD
Discussion Starter #3
You WILL be eyes open after you finish

Premium Member
I read it last night. Great read, just hope his prediction for the future doesn't come true.

Reactions: Forrest Mosby

KOAD; FOAD; ESAD
Discussion Starter #7
Ambushing parents was a master stroke

positively cynical
Left me with the gut feelings of 9/11. How can anyone hate others so much, as to do the awful things they do?
Appreciate the sentiment! I have found that trying to devine people's motivations in contrast with "normal " behaviors is oftentimes an exercise in futility.Often I just accept the fact that evil does exist, and approach the matter accordingly, sans the rose colered glasses.

Registered
One Second After was a real eye opener for me as a potential SHTF scenario. But Day of Wrath scared me witless because it wasn't so much what if as when will these events occur. A simple yet stunningly effective way to bring death and destruction to the Infidels. My daughter is student teaching this semester and I am seriously tempted on a regular basis to go sit in the school parking lot. Crazy I know, but nonetheless, it's a very viable scenario.

KOAD; FOAD; ESAD
Discussion Starter #11
My kids have been IMPRESSED with the need to dive out a window at the first sound of s gunshot and go to our preset rally points and screw teachers,coaches,other students,etc....they know Dad will back their move and be coming...I set their rally points two blocks away from the schools in a neighborhood ....Hide in place doesnt cut it

Reactions: willc453
1 - 11 of 11 Posts