Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
23,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is with a heavy heart I am posting this. I have been informed that we lost a well loved member today, Happygirl62 has lost her battle with cancer. She fought a courageous battle with cancer and through it all kept her spirit up and did her best to help others who may face the same challenge by posting a thread on the forum about her fight. She showed a true survivalist attitude through it all. If you would like to read her own words on her battle with cancer you can find her thread here... http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=115568

Happygirl was well loved on this forum and had many friends here one of which, her best friend, was also her daughter nutinlikeasunyday.

Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with her family and her many friends at this time.

·
Sorry About Your Feelings
20,837 Posts
RIP dear friend. :( :( :(

Reactions: East Coast Woods

·
That Girl...
237 Posts
Goodbye my friend. I will miss you and enjoyed getting the chance to know you. I just hope that I enriched your life half as much as you enriched mine. The time we spent talking will always stay with me. I just wish we could have met face to face. May your pink molded earplugs serve you well in Heaven. My love and prayers goes out to your family.
Love you Nita.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts