Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Born 120 years too late.
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On May 2, 2011, Osama bin Laden, the mastermind behind the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks in the United States, is killed by U.S. forces during a raid on his compound hideout in Pakistan. The notorious, 54-year-old leader of Al Qaeda, the terrorist network of Islamic extremists, had been the target of a nearly decade-long international manhunt.

HOOORAAAHHH!!!!!!

·
Bugged out already
4,215 Posts

·
Registered
12,256 Posts
Have you seen ANYTHING about him issuing any info, making any noise, or taking credit for anything?

You think that if he were alive, they'd have let us claim we killed him without making a big bang somewhere and claiming it was him that set it up and made it happen?

Nope. He's dead, as are many other terrorist leaders, and the world is a better place for it.

Now if we could get the politicians that cause the rest of the problems to step down, the world would be even better.

·
Suffering Your Stupidity
9,272 Posts
Have you seen ANYTHING about him issuing any info, making any noise, or taking credit for anything?

You think that if he were alive, they'd have let us claim we killed him without making a big bang somewhere and claiming it was him that set it up and made it happen?

Nope. He's dead, as are many other terrorist leaders, and the world is a better place for it.

We're supposed to believe that he was taken out by Team Obama, dumped into the sea to adhere to strict Muslim burial practices, without taking any pictures or videos being taken of the dead body - AKA proof? Yeah right, I'm sooner to swallow that BS about 2 planes taking down 3 WTC bldgs on 9/11.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
We're supposed to believe that he was taken out by Team Obama, dumped into the sea to adhere to strict Muslim burial practices, without taking any pictures or videos being taken of the dead body - AKA proof? Yeah right, I'm sooner to swallow that BS about 2 planes taking down 3 WTC bldgs on 9/11.
But Marco Rubio told us he saw the pictures and assured us its true....a politician wouldn't lie to us, right?

·
Registered
12,256 Posts
So....you ACTUALLY think he's just sitting in a hole somewhere, and letting us take credit for killing him?
And you think the towers had something else going on?

Wow. That's a lot of tinfoil there.

·
Suffering Your Stupidity
9,272 Posts
So....you ACTUALLY think he's just sitting in a hole somewhere, and letting us take credit for killing him?

There's a lot of info out in the world to suggest that BinLaden didn't have anything to do with anything he's been charged with, and that maybe he's not even a real person at all. But, assuming that he's an actual person, it's not unthinkable that he might have been dead prior to Team Obama's raid, is it not? Maybe he wasn't even there? Maybe there was no raid? Maybe he died years prior in a cave wishing that he could get some good 'ole American made dialysis. Why is your only option that he's still alive pissed off in a hole somewhere?

As for the truth about 9/11, the only thing I'll say with any certainty is that it didn't happen in the way we were told through the official story. There's so much BS around that mess that as far as I'm concerned this is the ultimate litmus test (better than fluoride even) for getting to know what you're willing to deny to yourself.

Wrap it in tinfoil if you please, I don't care.

·
(Insert Witty Title Here)
671 Posts
The American people deserve to see raw photos and videos of the corpse and sea burial of Bin Laden. Until those are released, I don't believe it.

NatGeo (or any other channel on TV) has no qualms about showing video of Americans swan diving out of the burning twin towers. Why can't we see pics and videos of the man allegedly responsible for 9/11 after the raid that allegedly ended his life?

·
671 Posts

He may be at Area 51 for all we know. No one really knows because there wasn't a shred of evidence of his death provided to us.

The 2 big towers had planes hit them, no doubt. Whether or not the fires from those planes caused them to collapse is another discussion. Do some research on WTC 7 first and get back to me.

·
671 Posts

Straight from Question #14 from FAQs - NIST WTC 7 Investigation

Question - "14. Is it possible that thermite or thermate contributed to the collapse of WTC 7?"

Answer - "It is unlikely that 100 lbs. of thermite, or more, could have been carried into WTC 7 and placed around columns without being detected, either prior to Sept. 11, 2001, or during that day."

Why would anyone believe it's unlikely that only 100lbs of anything would be difficult to conceal and install over the course of hours, weeks, or months? With the amount of EMTs, LEOs, and Firefighters scrambling around carrying heavy loads of gear on 9/11, is it that outlandish to believe 3-5 people split the weight of 100lbs of thermite and spent a few hours rigging it up to columns to cause collapse? Or maybe the thermite was in place prior to the attack, we'll never know.

·
Registered
12,256 Posts
The American people deserve to see raw photos and videos of the corpse and sea burial of Bin Laden. Until those are released, I don't believe it.

NatGeo (or any other channel on TV) has no qualms about showing video of Americans swan diving out of the burning twin towers. Why can't we see pics and videos of the man allegedly responsible for 9/11 after the raid that allegedly ended his life?
Maybe because the folks in charge don’t want to be like them, and parade the death all over to gloat about it?

You don’t trust that team? You think they are lying?
Why don’t you tell that to them, in person. Make sure to film it so we can all see what happens. Use slow motion, it should be good.

The American people don’t deserve ****, based on what I see on a daily basis. Look at what the American people are doing to this country.
Give me a break. What a ridiculous new age leftist idea. You deserve stuff. Bull crap.

·
Registered
12,256 Posts
Straight from Question #14 from FAQs - NIST WTC 7 Investigation

Question - "14. Is it possible that thermite or thermate contributed to the collapse of WTC 7?"

Answer - "It is unlikely that 100 lbs. of thermite, or more, could have been carried into WTC 7 and placed around columns without being detected, either prior to Sept. 11, 2001, or during that day."

Why would anyone believe it's unlikely that only 100lbs of anything would be difficult to conceal and install over the course of hours, weeks, or months? With the amount of EMTs, LEOs, and Firefighters scrambling around carrying heavy loads of gear on 9/11, is it that outlandish to believe 3-5 people split the weight of 100lbs of thermite and spent a few hours rigging it up to columns to cause collapse? Or maybe the thermite was in place prior to the attack, we'll never know.
Thermite leaves residue. We do know. It wasn’t there.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts