Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Motivated!
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Independence Day to the entire US and to those countries that value freedom.
Today is the day the great US of A declared our independence from England and it's tyrannical government. As I was reflecting today at work I began to realize no one values our freedoms enough, and I have been struggling with a way to do my part so here it is.
Take the day to reflect what this day represents. The flag, the troops, and all the families that have sacrificed so that we (including those opinions we don't like) can enjoy the freedoms we have. As our society is slowly loosing the values that have for so long set us apart from other countries I find myself getting more and more frustrated.
Back when our Declaration was made the country organized an entire revolution with absolutely no technological advances and today we can't even get our word out.
Even though I may not agree with what some people value and how they choose to live, worship and say our country was founded so that everyone who resides inside it can do that.
GOD bless this broken country and bring us back to our previous glory where we can stand proudly and proclaim to the world that we are a God fearing nation.
To the liberal leftist that feel they should be able to force onto us their values and deprive us of ours I say this, without te Constitution and what it took to get it, you would not to say the things you do had others not died and fought for that freedom.
To the Constitutional Conservatives: stand tall, speak loudly, never back down.
And to finalize my rant I want to quote Edmond Burke whole you all know and probably memorized yourself
" The only thing needed for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing".

If you like this post it elsewhere and use it and spread it. Add to it. But spread it. I don't have FB so I can't put it out there for everyone to see.

Red Dirt

·
Daughter OfThe Revolution
Not enough
33,473 Posts
Happy 4th of July to everyone at SB.

The fight over this GREAT nation for 'freedom' has not been completely lost yet!!!

God Bless America and please save her from the Communist/Fascists which have taken over her.

God Bless our Founders who in their wisdom gave us the 2nd A because they knew the day would come that we'd have to fight our own govt. to keep from being enslaved by them! That day is getting closer and closer!

The Founder's Escape Clause

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it..."

- U.S. Declaration of Independence

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.