Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
525 rd box of Remington Golden HP鈥檚, $26.83 馃榿
Ya, not the best, but could not pass, they only had 2 boxes, I left one for someone else, I have plenty in my fort.
Also had some CCI .22 short sub Sonics, 100 for $8.50, they had lots, only needed one.

They also had a bunch of 12ga bird shot and some 30.06 and .308 ammo.

Premium Member
I haven鈥檛 seen any CCIs in awhile. But our local farm store has been getting 22LR in every 2 weeks. Usually a limit to buy. Mostly it鈥檚 been armscor, which for me has run as well as CCIs have.
I haven鈥檛 run CCI .22 short sub Sonics, how do they feed, accurate? Are they quite?

Registered
I haven鈥檛 seen any CCIs in awhile. But our local farm store has been getting 22LR in every 2 weeks. Usually a limit to buy. Mostly it鈥檚 been armscor, which for me has run as well as CCIs have.
I haven鈥檛 run CCI .22 short sub Sonics, how do they feed, accurate? Are they quite?
I normally avoid shorts in a .22 lr chamber, but I assume it should be as quite as other subsonic ammo is when fired out of a rifle barrel.

Registered
Our Walmart had one....1.....Ono....box of shotgun shells yesterday. I didn't take the time to see what flavor.

Registered
All signs point towards cheaper ammo very soon unless something happens. If nothing happens and the market goes back to Winter 2019/2020 prices then there are going to be a lot of remorseful ammo buyers from the past 18 months!

I am embarrassed to say that I bought some ammo from academy sports and outdoors. I didn't really need it but was worried.

Registered
Not quite like him. Lol

Premium Member
525 rd box of Remington Golden HP鈥檚, $26.83 馃榿
Ya, not the best, but could not pass, they only had 2 boxes, I left one for someone else, I have plenty in my fort.
Also had some CCI .22 short sub Sonics, 100 for $8.50, they had lots, only needed one.

They also had a bunch of 12ga bird shot and some 30.06 and .308 ammo.
Thanks for giving me hope. At my local Wal-mart the entire glass ammo case is empty. I'm starting to wonder if it's some leftist in charge that refuses to buy more ammo.

I may check this weekend to see if something changes.

Father of 11 husband of 1
thanks for the heads up. Mine has been dry for quite a while but they were remodeling and moved the department.
I ran up and scored a 200 round box of A17 (.17HMR) for $47.88) and a couple of boxes of CCI 22 WMR for $12 something after tax..

They also had a good amount of 350 Legend, .308 .30-30 and various gauges of shotgun ammo, even .410.
I might go back in the morning. :)

Registered
Our walmart had a few 25 round boxes of shot shells and 2 boxes of .243. Had like 6 or 7 people in line to fight over them.. I just kept moving.

Academy.com has 9mm than can be order shipped. Aluminum cased Blazer at $15 a 50 round box.

Registered
My WalMart has had an empty glass case for about a year now, with a couple exceptions I saw.
I went home one lucky day with 3 boxes of 525 rounds each.... at regular old price- about $ 17.
No more since then......

1 - 20 of 25 Posts