Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
AFDQ
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eighteen years ago, Rashin Soodmand's father was hanged in Iran for converting to Christianity. Now her brother is in a Mashad jail, and expects to be executed under new religious laws brought in this summer. Alasdair Palmer reports.

A month ago, the Iranian parliament voted in favour of a draft bill, entitled "Islamic Penal Code", which would codify the death penalty for any male Iranian who leaves his Islamic faith. Women would get life imprisonment. The majority in favour of the new law was overwhelming: 196 votes for, with just seven against.

:mad:

·
AFDQ
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's spreading... It is not stopping there. At any rate, this country has gone to the aide of others for a whole lot less than being murdered.....

I say long live the New Crusades....

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Eighteen years ago, Rashin Soodmand's father was hanged in Iran for converting to Christianity. Now her brother is in a Mashad jail, and expects to be executed under new religious laws brought in this summer. Alasdair Palmer reports.

A month ago, the Iranian parliament voted in favour of a draft bill, entitled "Islamic Penal Code", which would codify the death penalty for any male Iranian who leaves his Islamic faith. Women would get life imprisonment. The majority in favour of the new law was overwhelming: 196 votes for, with just seven against.

:mad:
If all the people in Iran were crazy Muslims who want to kill all Christians then why the death penalty for leaving the Islamic faith? Just look up the role of the CIA in Iran in the 50's and how they caused the overthrow of the government.

·
AFDQ
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Islam, for those who haven't a clue, has that law throughout. Not just in Iran. Shiria law forbide leaving the Islamic cult.

That is what it is about, not the evil American Empire...

·
Registered
334 Posts
The death penalty was not for observing Christianity but converting from Islam.Islam is the basic legitimation for the rule of the Mullahs in Iran, that’s why they want to have us remain Muslims.

·
AFDQ
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are correct... Islam or die.. That is the spreading mindset of barbarians. And as before, when we have had enough, we will rise in a new crusade and destroy this cult...

·
Registered
334 Posts
You are correct... Islam or die.. That is the spreading mindset of barbarians. And as before, when we have had enough, we will rise in a new crusade and destroy this cult...
First of all I'm not a barbarian.I'm a member here from Iran. Another note crusades never reached Iran.

·
AFDQ
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
“The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.” ~ JFK

·
Come quickly Lord
2,049 Posts

·
AFDQ
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
About 50 parishioners were locked into the Assemblies of God church before it was set ablaze. They were mostly women and children. Those who tried to flee were hacked to death by machete-wielding members of a mob numbering 2,000.

The 2008 New Year Day atrocity in the Kenyan village Eldoret, about 185 miles northwest of Nairobi, had all the markings of the Rwanda genocide of a decade earlier.

By mid-February 2008, more than 1,500 Kenyans were killed. Many were slain by machete-armed attackers. More than 500,000 were displaced by the religious strife. Villages lay in ruin. Many of the atrocities were perpetrated by Muslims against Christians.

The violence was led by supporters of Raila Odinga

Initially, Mr. Odinga was not the favored opposition candidate to stand in the 2007 election against President Mwai Kibaki, who was seeking his second term. However, he received a tremendous boost when Sen. Barack Obama arrived in Kenya in August 2006 to campaign on his behalf. Mr. Obama denies that supporting Mr. Odinga was the intention of his trip, but his actions and local media reports tell otherwise.

http://www.washtimes.com/news/2008/oct/12/obamas-kenya-ghosts/print/

·
Getting Older
1,233 Posts
Where would the world be without the crusades?
Without the Crusades half of the world's population would probably be named Mohamed and since we probably currently be living in an Islamic version of the dark ages (which is exactly what every non-Westernized area in the Middle East is) I doubt America would have ever of been settled.

·
"Fast Mover"
236 Posts
First of all I'm not a barbarian.I'm a member here from Iran. Another note crusades never reached Iran.
The leaders of Iran need to wash their mouths out with 00 buck.

Such sickness and hate.

My heart goes out for this family, how great their reward shall be.

Pointblank :mad:

Reactions: AncientBrit
1 - 20 of 27 Posts