Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Wilddieb
2,249 Posts
Stand your ground. In this scenario more supplies should be available.

Even then the handgun is in the holster and the rifle/shotgun (that will depend on the situation) is in hand.

·
BulletMaster
1,387 Posts
No reason for me to do anything differer or go anywhere,I'm out in the sticks anyways so where would I go,some big city or FEMA camp no way I can take way better care of my family and myself.

There are no local authorities out here,you might get one of the Sheriff Deputies out here if your lucky within an hour if you call 911 so getting somebody to go around and arresting everyone are the least of my worries.

I figure if things are that bad they will pretty much have more important things to attend to for quiet some time. Hope for the best be prepared for the worst.

·
Adventurer
19,333 Posts
id stay put if everyones trying to leave the roads are going to be clogged with trafic and the only diff is ill be stuck on the highway vs stuck in my house i live on a farm just outside the city limits but i have no doubt if everyone were trying to leave it would still become a trafic nightmare so i would sit tight and wait it out

·
Infidel Gun Lover
58 Posts
What I would do depends on the circumstances. If they are going to arrest me for staying in my own home, they had better bring more than a half dozen LEO's to do it. If marial law is declared, I may not be aware of it...

1 - 20 of 58 Posts