Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are my newest primitive weapons i have made.

the first is a handcrafted 21" tomahawk. this tomahawk has a flintknapped 7.5" stone blade. the handle has an indian chief carved into it. it is wrapped in suede

the second tomahawk is 22". it had a 5.5" double bladed head along with a 4" spearhead on the bottom.

the last item is a 9.5" knife

for more information please check out my etsy page link in my profile along with other primitive weapons

thank you for looking

·
Furry
1,477 Posts
I think you should be teaching this sort of craft, It is so valuable to have Modern insight to primitive crafts. When people can create what they need, they begin to embrace more of what they would take for granted an fear less.

·
Screenwriter/wheelgun guy
2,134 Posts
Here are my newest primitive weapons i have made.

the first is a handcrafted 21" tomahawk. this tomahawk has a flintknapped 7.5" stone blade. the handle has an indian chief carved into it. it is wrapped in suede

the second tomahawk is 22". it had a 5.5" double bladed head along with a 4" spearhead on the bottom.

the last item is a 9.5" knife

for more information please check out my etsy page link in my profile along with other primitive weapons

thank you for looking
SWEET! nice work

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thank you very much!!! I have a bunch more in my shop and more in the works!! thanks again for taking a look and commenting!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thank you very much everyone!!! I sell these as native american inspired because thats what they are, i am inspired by native american cultures and their craft.

again thank you everyone!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts