Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1053 Posts

·
Son Of Liberty
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like we need a sticky list here for our hams.

SO .... Who do we have
If you care to leave you call sign out just list you licensed class.

KI4RHH
KY
General

·
Ready for the big "push"
1,473 Posts
Been a ham for 28 years. Currently an Advanced class.

Reactions: Beaterar

·
Registered
21 Posts
Know code General here in 3 land.

Reactions: Beaterar

·
Registered
772 Posts
I have always wanted to learn to ham it up with the radios. Just don't know much about it.

Lately, I have been considering learning Morse Code....don't know why, just seemed like a neat thing to learn. Plus, Jericho the CBS show has Morse in the opening title and it drives me nuts to not know what it says each time.

·
Survival Comunications
141 Posts
CQ CQ CQ DE KI4CLZ Kilo India Four Charlie Lima Zulu, 5wpm General (shoulda done had my Extra by now) licensed for 4.2 years, Grid EM63 Started listening to the SW when I was just a kid and collecting QSL cards from the Broadcast stations.... Love getting on 2m and rag chewin all night long... enjoy building X-tal sets and running some Slow Scan... wanted to get into some packet and RTTY but havent made it there yet... worked TF on AO-51 7watts, worked Cuba MS from Opelika AL on 300mW sporadic E, done a little ducting work, enjoy listeng to Auroral scatter (creepy sounding)... MY rig is an Yaesu FT-101ZD 135W, use an 80m Windom for most HF, Have an IC-2100 for my mobile rig with an 5/8 wave mag mount, and have an IC-W32A HT that i use for the birds... I am a member of ARRL, and HF Pack... haven't gotten around to paying my dues to the Shelby County Amateur Radio Club yet but I use their Machine a lot... well I can't think of anything else right now so....

73's KI4CLZ

1 - 20 of 1053 Posts